Find out how to make changes to an inventory quantity adjustment you made in QuickBooks Online Plus and Advanced.
Instead of creating a new inventory quantity adjustment, you can just edit an existing one. You can also update the inventory items or add new ones when needed. Here’s how:
- Beside the Create ⨁ icon, select the Search icon.
- Select Advanced Search.
- From the All Transactions ▼ drop-down menu, select Inventory Quantity Adjustment.
- Select the appropriate filters from the different ▼ drop-down menus, then select Search.
- Select the adjustment you want to change.
- Change the Adjustment date and the Inventory adjustment account if necessary.
- If you need to add inventory items, enter the details in the New adjustments section.
- If you need to make changes to the previous adjustment, edit the details in the Previous adjustments section.
- (Optional) Enter a note why you edited the adjustment in the Memo field.
- Select Save and close.