What’s included in Payroll Update 22008 (March 19, 2020)
Tax Table Update
- This tax table includes updated withholding tables for: Georgia and Michigan
- For Enhanced Payroll for Accountants payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes a federal form that was updated: Form 941 for Reporting Agents.
- For Standard and Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes federal forms that were updated: Forms 941 and 941-V.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes state forms that were updated for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine,
Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Vermont.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes a state form that was removed for the following state:Rhode Island.
e-File and Pay Update
- There are no E-File & Pay changes in this Payroll Update.