One of my employees was having issues with the jobs switching correctly on the Tsheets app (Android platform). We double checked that his jobs were selected on the admin side, we had him shut off his phone and close the app out and we checked for updates on the app but there were not any for the Android platform. Unfortunately, he's still having issues. He'll select the job he needs and the app will think about it but then change back to an old job at the last second. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough to bring concern. Any suggestions?
Hi there @KaceeF! Welcome to the community. I'm so sorry to hear your employee is having difficulties with the app. It sounds to me there's probably a sync issue happening. Thanks for the detailed information on the steps you've taken so far.
These are going to sound a bit obvious to start, but it'll give me a good foundation to help out. A few clarifying questions:
Thank you in advance for the extra info! I'm confident we'll get to the bottom of this.
Thank you for your help. Here are the answers to your questions:
@KaceeF, It definitely could have been! That's good news. It was probably an easy fix. I'd keep an eye on it and see if it keeps happening now that the setting is adjusted. If you see it again, please come back and let me know. :) We'll keep troubleshooting from there!
@KaceeF. Darn! No worries, onward to next steps! Again, apologies for any frustration or inconvenience this has caused.
What I'd recommend next is to submit a mobile log from your employee's device. This will send a report to our Tier 2 support team with everything happening behind the scenes so that we can figure out what might be causing this.
To do this:
Once sent, you can expect a response from our support team with further instructions.
You're in good hands!
Good morning! I sent in the request to Help & Support yesterday from my employees phone. But now my employee's phone won't allow the app to open. We've tried to delete the app and reinstall it, shut off his phone, checked for app and phone updates (his phone and the app did not have updates available), and nothing seems to be working. I have him logging in on the web browser for now but it takes extra steps for him to make it work. One of my other employees who also has an Android, had this same problem last night but he had an update available on his phone and that seemed to fix the problem for him.
Hey @KaceeF, thanks for reaching out to The Community, my name is Sherissa and I am happy to help you resolve this issue.
From what I am hearing from our Support Team it looks like there is an issue with the Andriod App that we are aware of!
Their suggestion is to uninstall & reinstall the app to see if that fixes the issue your employee is having.
If it doesn't resolve the issue, just know we are working on a solution if it isn't fixed soon enough.
Try that out and let us know how it goes.