Information on the latest payroll update and current year payroll news.
You have an active QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription and a supported version of QuickBooks Desktop.
What is a Payroll Update?
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll provides payroll updates to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscribers. These updates provide the most current and accurate rates and calculations for supported state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and pay options. For more information about payroll updates, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about QuickBooks Desktop payroll updates.
Tax Table Update 21904 January 17, 2019
Tax Table Update
- This tax table includes new withholding tables for: Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, North Dakota, and Rhode Island.
- An action is required for the following states: Indiana and Maryland.
- This tax table includes a tax tracking type change and an action is required for: Reported Tips, and SCorp Pd Med Premium.
- This tax table includes other changes for: Hawaii and New Jersey
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers: This Payroll Update includes state forms that were updated for the following states: Arizona, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
e-File and Pay Update
- There are no E-File & Pay changes in this Payroll Update.
For more information about payroll updates, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about QuickBooks Desktop payroll updates.