Find information on the payroll update 21908.
What is a payroll update?
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll provides payroll updates to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscribers. These updates provide the most current and accurate rates and calculations for supported state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and pay options. For more information about payroll updates, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about QuickBooks Desktop Payroll updates.
What is included in Payroll Update 21908? (March 21, 2019)
Tax Table Update
- An action is required for the following states: Alaska and Indiana
- The Payroll Update includes other changes for: Alaska and Indiana
- For Enhanced Payroll for Accountants payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes a federal form that was updated : Form 941 for Reporting Agents.
- For Standard and Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes federal forms that were updated: Forms 941 and 941-V.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes state forms that were added for the following states: Indiana and Washington.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes state forms that were updated for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Washington.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes a state form that was removed for the following state: Iowa.
e-File and Pay Update
- There are no E-file & Pay changes in this Payroll Update