What’s included in Payroll Update 22004 (January 14, 2020)
Tax Table Update
- This tax table includes updated Federal withholding tables, and updated Nonresident Alien withholding tables.
- This tax table includes new withholding tables for: Massachusetts, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- This tax table includes other changes for: Idaho, and North Dakota.
- For Standard and Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes federal forms that were updated: Form W-2c, and Form W-3c.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes a state form that was removed for the following state: Rhode Island.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes state forms that were updated for the following states: Arizona, Delaware, District of Columbia, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Nebraska, New Mexico, South Carolina, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
e-File and Pay Update
- There are no E-File & Pay changes in this Payroll Update.