I’m here to lend a hand in making sure classes will show on your QuickBooks Online app.
When the application is not fully functional, performing the recommended basic troubleshooting steps will resolve the issue.
To begin, let’s restart the iPad by holding the Sleep and Home buttons for approximately 10 seconds to perform a hard restart. Once done, log back into your QuickBooks account and check if the class feature is now available.
If you get the same result, you need to uninstall and reinstall the app. This is to ensure that the application files are complete and that the latest updates are installed.
Here’s how to uninstall the app:
1. On your Home screen, hold an app icon until they all start wiggling.
2. Click the "X" on the upper left corner of the app icon.
3. Confirm the message for uninstalling the app.
Here’s how to install the app:
1. Go to the App Store on your device and search for QuickBooks Online.
2. Click Free and then Install.
3. Sign in using your QuickBooks credentials.
That should do it. Feel free to leave a comment below if you need anything else. I’m always here to help. Thanks for dropping by and take care!