Re: Export option for Excel is grayed out (by Quickbooks help does not Not working on my case)
Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community, @Anonymous.
I appreciate you for trying over the steps on that Community help article to get this working. I'm here to help make sure that you can export your report to Excel.
Since you're still getting the same results after performing the troubleshooting steps on that article, let's try to repair both QuickBooks and Excel. Here's how:
1. Restart your computer to close unnecessary programs interfering with QuickBooks, then back up your QuickBooks company file.
2. Click the Start menu, then Control Panel.
3. Choose Programs and Features, then pick QuickBooks in the list of programs.
4. Select Uninstall/Change, then Continue and Next.
5. Click Repair and Next. Wait for the Repair to complete, then Finish (restart your computer if prompted).
I appreciate you for trying out all the recommended steps above. However, if you're still experiencing the same issue when exporting reports to excel, I recommend you get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Team. They have the proper tools and will be able to take a closer look at the issue.