I’m here to share a few details about why the payment doesn’t show under customer transactions.
Only A/R and sales transactions will appear on the Transactions tab. It’s possible that you created a deposit for all the payments you received and the account affecting them isn’t Accounts Receivable.
To verify, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Accounting from the left panel.
2. Click Chart of Accounts.
3. Select the bank account where the deposit is posted and click View register.
4. Choose the deposit and click Edit.
5. On the Bank Deposit screen, scroll down to Add funds to this deposit section and click on the deposit.
6. Select Accounts Receivable as the Account for this transaction.
7. Hit on Save and close.
If you haven’t applied the payments to your existing invoices, link them by following the steps below:
1. Click the Plus (+) icon and select Receive Payment.
2. Choose a customer and select the invoice.
3. On the Credits section, place a check mark next to the deposit to link the two.
4. Once done, click Save and close.