Hey there, adsinc18.
I appreciate you contacting the Community for support. I can help you with setting up a purchase order.
You can customize any purchase orders to show different costs. Here's how to get this done:
1. Click the Create icon (+) in the top right corner.
2. Select Purchase Order.
3. Choose the vendor's name, address, date, etc.
4. Select the Product/Service from the drop-down menu to enter line items.
5. You'll be able to add as many products or services as you need to generate the total cost, which will display below the list.
6. Click Save and send or Save and close when you're finished.
I've got an article for you that offers helpful pointers on using purchase orders in QuickBooks Online. You can check it out here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Income-and-expenses/How-to-use-purchase-order/m-p/185595.
With this info you'll be able to create purchase orders with varying costs for all of the products and services you need. I'll be here if you have any other questions.