Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to lend a helping hand.
I have a suggestion for transferring the balance from one vendor account to another. I recommend creating a new vendor and merging it with the old vendor. This way, all of the transaction history and balances move over to the new vendor. (Please note: merging the vendors will only show the new vendor name. You will not see the old vendor name on reports, etc.)
Let's get started:
1. First, we will need to create a new vendor by opening the vendor menu and clicking New vendor.
2. Name your new vendor and select Save at the bottom.
3. Go to the old vendor you wish to transfer the balance from and Edit the vendor name.
4. Change the Display name of the old vendor to the new vendor name and hit Save.
5. Choose Yes to confirm you want to merge the two vendors.
6. Now you will see the transaction history and balance under your new vendor that was listed with the old vendor.
That's all there is to it. Should this not work for you and your company, please let me know. I'll be around if you have further questions or concerns. Take care and have a good one!