Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community. I'd be glad to show you how to update your credit card in QuickBooks Online.
There are just a few steps to update your billing info for your account. Here's how:
1. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Choose Account and Settings.
3. Select Billing & Subscription.
4. In the top section of the page, you'll see Payment method. Click Edit beside of your card details.
5. Make any necessary changes and select Save.
This article offers additional details about updating your payment information: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Account-management/Update-your-credit-card-information/m-p/1....
Keep up the great work and please feel free to comment below if you have any other questions.