I cannot get into my merchant services to stop my reaccuring payment from customers. I am shut down due to the virius.
When you're trying to access Merchant Services, what exact issue are you experiencing (example: password or error message)?
There's a couple different ways to access the Manage Recurring Payments page, depending on how it's setup.
If you sync your recurring transactions with QuickBooks, you can log in and access the screen to delete a recurring payment. Here are the steps:
1. Go to Customers, then Credit Card Processing Activities, then select Setup Recurring Payments.
2. Find the one you want to delete, then look for the Status column. Once you've found it, click the drop-down arrow and then Delete.
If you don't sync them, then you'll need to sign in to the Merchant Service Center and delete it from there. Here's the steps:
1. Go to Processing Tools, then Manage Recurring Payments.
2. Locate the one you want to edit, then click the drop-down arrow.
3. Choose Delete to remove it.