Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Go to Solution.
Hi there, patrickmurray.
The This Customer Pays with me menus won't appear if you've created transactions before turning on the multi-currency.
I suggest creating a new customer with the same info. Before doing that, you'll need to add extra characters to the name to avoid duplicate customers.
1. Click Sales at the left panel.
2. Choose Customers tab and click the New customer button.
3. Enter the first name, last name with extra characters and other necessary fields.
4. Select Payment and billing button.
5. Choose Euro currency in the This customer pays me with drop-down list.
I attach a screenshot below for visual reference.
You may refer to this article how turning on multi currency effects on the accounts and balances on your company file: About Multicurrency.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.
View solution in original post
That did it. Thank you!