Hi there, maryannwain.
Thanks for taking the time to visit the Community. I'd be glad to show you how to select the account for receiving a payment.
There are just a few steps to get this done. Here's how:
1. Click the Sales tab in the left navigation bar, then choose Invoices.
2. Locate the invoice from the list that you'd like to receive the payment for.
3. Select the blue Receive payment link.
4. When the Receive Payment window appears, enter any necessary info and choose the desired account from the Deposit to drop-down list.
5. When you're ready, click Save and close.
I've got an article for you that offers additional details about recording customer payments in QuickBooks Online. You can check it out here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Payments/How-to-record-a-customer-payment/m-p/186418.
Keep up the great work and please let me know if you have any other questions.
Hi Morgan, thanks for the reply.
I do not see a blue link that receive payment.
Do you know why?
Good day, maryannwain.
Allow me to chime and get your deposit account changed in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
It could be that the invoice is already paid. To edit the account to where the payment goes into, please follow these steps:
To help you with the process, I've attached some screenshots below.
For your reference, you can also check out this article: Receive Payments in QuickBooks Online.
From there, you should be able to change the deposit account. Keep me posted on how this goes. I want to make sure you're all set with this concern.