If there is a partial payment still pending in QB will QB alert us of balance due?
Welcome to the QuickBooks Community! The invoice will remain unpaid although it’s partially paid. Here are two ways to view this information:
1. Go to Sales, then click Customer.
2. In the Customer tab, you will be able to see all Estimate, Unbilled Activity, Overdue, Open Invoices and Paid with their amounts.
3. Once the tab you need and all the transactions will appear.
1. Go to Sales, then click Invoices.
2. In that area, all the invoices will be displayed with the status of each, the balance, total, the date and due date of the invoice, and the customer’s name.
In the event, an invoice is overdue or its getting closer to the due date, you can do the same option to send a reminder to the customer from the Action drop-down menu. If you need anything else, let me know!