Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hi there, soyluisaguirre.
To check if your account is still active, I suggest logging in to your QuickBooks account and go to Billing and Subscription.
1. Click the Gear icon at the upper right corner.
2. Select Account and Settings.
3. Choose the Billing and Subscription tab. From there you'll see if its active or not.
If you don't see the option, I recommend contacting our QuickBooks Support. They can pull up your account to see and verify if your account is still active.
Here's how to contact them:
1. Open your QuickBooks Account.
2. At the top right, click the Help icon.
3. Click Contact Us.
4. Under What can we help you with?, enter your concern (Is my account active?).
5. Click Let's Talk.
6. You'll be routed into the Choose a way to connect with us page.
7. Select how you want to contact them and fill in the information.
If your QBO account was deactivated, please check this article on how to reactivate it:How to resubscribe or reactivate QuickBooks Online. This also provides details about your data when the time you inactivate your account.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.
You have clicked a link to a site outside of the QuickBooks or ProFile Communities. By clicking "Continue", you will leave the community and be taken to that site instead.