Hey there, KMoricle.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community. I can show you how to view emailed invoices.
You can view sent items in the Audit Log of your QuickBooks Online account. Here's how:
1. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Audit Log.
3. In the Log, you'll be able to view events that have taken place. For example, the event will read "Emailed Invoice No. 1084" when an invoice has been sent.
This article provides additional details about the Audit Log: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/The-Audit-Log-What-it-is-how-to-use-it/m-p/186....
To view an actual copy of the email, you would need to include yourself as a carbon copy or blind carbon copy recipient of the invoice. Theses steps show how to set this up:
1. Click the Create icon (+) in the top right corner.
2. Select Invoice.
3. Choose the Customer from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the blue Cc/Bcc link under the email field.
5. Enter your email and select Done.
6. Complete the invoice and choose Save and send or Save and close.
Doing this will ensure you receive the emailed invoice when your customer does. Please let me know if you have other questions about this info or anything else. Take care.