Hey Manufacturing Options,
Thank you for joining the QuickBooks Community! You would have to continue running those reports separately. However, you can export those reports into Excel and make some adjustments to have that ideal report.
Here’s how to export a report to Excel:
1. Go to Reports menu and click Report Center.
2. Select the report you want.
3. In the toolbar, click Excel.
4. To create a new Excel workbook, select Create New Worksheet. You could also add as an Existing Worksheet. Select Browse and find the workbook.
5. Once ready to export, Select OK. To open the Excel report, click Export.
For more information on exporting, use this link . Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions!