Welcome to the Community. I'd be glad to show you how to change an opening balance.
Below are the steps to get this done:
1. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Chart of Accounts.
3. Locate the account, and choose Run Report in the Action drop-down menu.
4. Select All Dates for the Report Period.
5. Click Run report.
6. Choose the earliest deposit labeled Opening Balance.
7. Enter the new opening balance date in the Date field.
8. Input the new opening balance in the Amount column for the Opening Balance Equity in the Add funds to this deposit section.
9. Click Save and close.
This article provides additional info about editing an opening balance for an account: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/How-to-change-the-opening-balance-of-a-bank-ac....
That will do it. I'll be here if you have any other questions, just let me know by commenting below.