Hi there, sbrawl.
I've checked our records and there's no reported issue similar to this. I also tried this on my end and searching the reference number works fine.
Let's try checking if this is a browser-related issue by using an incognito window. To do this, please follow the shortcut keys to disable the cache on your browser:
Now, if you're able to search the reference number of those transactions, you can go back to your original browser and clear the cache. You can also use another compatible browser with QuickBooks.
Let me know if you're able to search the reference number after performing the basic troubleshooting steps. I'll be around.