How was your day, @KathyP1964?
This shouldn't be a worry for you. I can help customize your report accordingly.
Usually, two Name columns will appear from the Filter section on your report when a custom field is added from the customer's/job's information. The customize field won't show you any names from there. That said, you should have selected the column(Name) designed by QuickBooks.
I've added these screenshots for your visual references.
If you want to remove the customized field, here are the steps:
- Select Customer Center from the Customers tab.
- Look for the customer/job name under the Customer & Jobs section.
- Tap on the edit or pencil icon.
- Go to the Additional Info section at the left pane, then click Define Fields.
- Remove the check-mark beside the Name, then hit OK.
You can also read the details from this article to learn more about managing reports in QuickBooks Desktop: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop.
QuickBooks also allows you to memorize reports if you want to have the same settings available for future use. Here's a link that gives you the instructions: Create, access, and modify memorized reports.
That should point you out in the right direction today. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm always here to help. Wishing you continued success!