Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Let's open the transaction and edit the rental payment, rob5.
To edit a check or an expense transaction, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Expenses menu, then click Expenses.
2. Click the drop-down arrow for Filter and select the type of the transaction in the Type field.
3. Choose the date of the payment, then click Apply.
4. Click View/Edit to open the transaction.
5. Edit the information that you need.
6. Click Save and close.
See my screenshots below for more details. I would be glad to get back here if you have follow-up questions.