Learn how to edit and save your reports for future use in QuickBooks Point of Sale.
In QuickBooks Point of Sale, you can customize your reports so you can focus on the info your business needs. Then, you can also save it for quick reference later. Here’s how.
Customize your report
- Go to Reports, then select the report you’d like to run or modify.
- Select Modify.
- Select how you want to modify the report:
- Add or Remove Columns to show and sort the info you need.
- Filter Data to show the specific info you need.
- Change Report Appearance to choose the report’s font size, colors, and date format, etc.
- Set Report Access Levels so you can select the employees who can run the report.
Note: Select Revert if you need to undo the changes you make.
- Select Run.
Save or “memorize” your report
After you customize your report, follow the steps below to save it. This makes it easy to pull it up whenever you need it.
Note: QuickBooks only saves the report settings. The info updates depending on the date and transactions.
- Select the I Want To… ▼ dropdown menu, then Memorize This Report.
- Enter a unique name, then select a report type.
- Select OK.
View your saved report
If you saved your customized report, here’s where you can pull it up whenever you need it.
- Go to Reports.
- Select Memorized Reports, then select the report you saved.