Security is a very high priority at QuickBooks Time, for both our data and yours. We regularly increase our security standards to ensure that we meet the security requirements that allow us to be a recommended app for companies like Intuit.
A few of our security precautions:
- Software is written with security principles in mind to prevent XRF, CSRF, SQL injection and other common attacks.
- All data between our servers and you is encrypted with at least 128-bit TLS, and all copies of daily backup data are encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption.
- Data is kept secure with multiple servers housed in Tier-3 data centers that have strict access controls and real-time video monitoring of the data center.
- All servers are hardened Linux installations, which are monitored in real-time and kept up-to-date with security patches.
- We transmit, store, protect, and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry's Data Security Standard.
- Our services are housed in multiple geographically-diverse data centers, so QuickBooks Time will keep running even in the face of a major natural or man-made disaster.
- We also perform daily off-site backups, so all of your data is safe and ready to be restored.
Also, within the app, we enable you to allow or restrict each team member's access to certain features and information. For more information, see About Permissions.
If your team members have concerns about the security of the data on their mobile devices, you can direct them to Mobile Access Requests Permissions and Your Privacy.