Learn what to do after you sign up for QuickBooks Online Advanced.
Welcome to QuickBooks Online Advanced! We're glad you're here and ready to get going. Here's what to do now that you're signed up.
Step 1: Meet your Priority Circle account manager
With QuickBooks Online Advanced you get Priority Circle membership, which means you’re our top priority. You have a dedicated account manager, a fast lane for care calls, and online QuickBooks training for your team.
Schedule an appointment or call your Priority Circle account manager at 1-888-702-5228.
Step 2: Customize your account settings
Now it's time to get everything just right. Here's where and how to enter info before you start importing data or making sales.
Set up your:
- Company settings or see guided steps
- Sales settings or see guided steps
- Bill and expense settings or see guided steps
- Advanced feature settings or see guided steps
- Custom invoice and sales forms or see guided steps
- Additional users or see guided steps
- Custom user roles or see guided steps
- Custom data fields for sales forms, or see guided steps or a video
Step 3: Get your data in
If you have things like customer info or product lists, you can import them (with some limits). You can also connect your bank and credit card accounts to automatically pull in your transactions. This way you save time and don't have to enter things manually.
If you have them, import your:
- Chart of accounts or see guided steps
- List of customers, or see guided steps or a video
- List of vendors, or see guided steps or a video
- Lists of products and services, or see guided steps or a video
- Open invoices all at once, or see guided steps
- Bank and credit card accounts, or see guided steps or a video
Optional: Get payroll, sales tax, or payments processing
These features don't come with QuickBooks automatically. But they can greatly simplify your business and accounting workflows. Consider if these are right for you.
- Automated sales tax, or see guided steps or a video
- Payroll through QuickBooks, or see guided steps or a video
- Payment processing directly through QuickBooks, or see guided steps or a video
Learn more anytime
Here are some additional resources to help you get the most out of QuickBooks any time you want. And remember: help is only ever a click away in the Help menu in QuickBooks.