Learn how to add Harmonised System codes on variants and enable them on documents in QuickBooks Commerce.
The Harmonised Commodity Description and Coding System (HS), or Harmonised System, is an international term for the classification of goods used by Customs. Here, we’ll walk you through on how to add them.
Add HS codes for your Product Variants
- Set up the product and create your variant.
- Select the variant you need to add the HS code to.
- On the next page, fill in the field for the HS code.
Enable HS codes on documents
Here’s how you can enable HS codes to show on appropriate documents.
- Go to Settings, then select Brands & Documents.
- Select a branding theme to edit, then go to Document Settings.
- On the Document-specific Settings section, choose the document you want the code to appear on.
- In the Columns area, mark the box for HS code, and then save the changes.