There are different causes that prevents download of ReBill data into QuickBooks (e.g. Payments will not download but invoices are created or vice/versa, some or all customer name will not synchronize, etc...).
Consider the following resolutions, If you experience problems creating, modifying, or downloading ReBill transactions.
1.Verify that you are properly linked to your QuickBooks file.
- See Activate Merchant Services for QuickBooks Point of Sale for more info.
2. Payment methods must be correctly configured in QuickBooks.
- The Payment Method must match the Payment Type in QuickBooks, otherwise, no information will appear and no error message will be displayed. See Add or modify the accepted credit card types (payment method) in QuickBooks to ensure they are properly configured.
3. If the QuickBooks data file has problems, this will impact the ability to integrate and update information between ReBill and QuickBooks.
- See Run Verify Data utility to check your file.
4. Since QuickBooks uses Internet Explorer to access the internet and access is controlled by the security software installed on the computer, these settings may affect data connections to our servers.
- See Clear the Internet Explorer temp files, cookies and browsing history for use with merchant services, Configure Internet Explorer to work with QuickBooks payments and related applications and/or Configuration information for firewall/security software when using merchant services for relevant information.
5. Ensure the spelling of the information entered is correct.
- Incorrect spelling or case may cause some items to not appear or the system to lag/stop responding due to the error.
6. Preexisting QuickBooks customer names are not updating correctly in ReBill yet new customers work just fine.
- This can happen when customers were transferred from a prior version of QuickBooks or they have become corrupted. Merging those customers into new versions will solve this issue. See Merge QuickBooks customers to resolve problems integrating with QuickBooks payments for more info.
7. The tax value for certain ReBill transactions does not appear correctly.
- See Set up sales tax for more info.