I just submitted Maine UC-1 Qtr4 report and received confirmation from QB though Maine Department Labor said they DO NOT accept E file anymore.
I need to download all employees information to Excel or mail it to them.
I go back to QB but I do not know:
1. How to download employees information to excel?2. QB said accepted tax return..... ???Anyone live in Maine and know about this?Thank you for your time.
Go to Solution.
Hi there, Finance06864,
I can help you get an Excel report with your employees ME unemployment tax information.
You can customize a Payroll Detail Review report to get the information you need then export it to excel afterward. Let me guide you how to do that:
1. Go to the Reports tab.
2. Choose Employees & Payroll.
3. Select Payroll Detail Review.
4. Click the Customize Report button at the top.
5. In the Display tab, edit the date in the From and To fields.
6. Go to the Filters tab.
7. On the Filters box, click Payroll Item.
8. On the Transaction Type drop-down, choose Multiple payroll items.
9. Mark ME- Unemployment Company and ME - Comp Skills Schlr Fund.
10. Click OK twice.
11. Click the Excel button on top of the report.
12. Select Create New Worksheet.
13. Click Export.
Another option is to pull up a Tax Form Worksheet report. Here's how:
3. Select More Payroll Reports in Excel, and click Tax Form Worksheets.
4. Choose State Wage Listing.
5. Edit the date and click Create Report.
That should do it, Finance06864. Additionally, you can also directly print the UC-1 Qtr4 report inside QuickBooks. All you need to do is open the report then click Print for Your Records.
You may find this article helpful: Locate QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Tax Forms
Please let me know if there's anything you need help with. I'll be on the lookout for your response. Have a great day!
View solution in original post
Thank you so much for your help.
It worked and now I need to review and upload to website.
If I have more question, I will post again.
Thank you for your time and Have a lovely day!!!