Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Washington State Paid Leave

how to change in the tax in employee section for other taxes? It keep on saying already there but I need to change and edit there % of contribution.

1 Comment

Re: Washington State Paid Leave

Hello Buffalo Espresso,


Let me give you the steps how to update the WA State Paid Leave percentage. Here's how:

  1. Go through the Payroll Setup wizard.
  2. In the Employee setup screen, put a check mark on the Subject to WA – Paid Fam Med Leave box and complete the Emp. Portion Rate and Co. Portion Rate fields.
  3. Click on Finish.


You may also refer to this article for more information: WA Paid Family and Medical Leave (New Tax 2019).


Please let us know if you have any quesitons. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us