- How to Get the Latest Release
- Access Permissions and Your Privacy
- How to Navigate the Apps
- How to Enable the App in Spanish
Get the latest release
- On your mobile device
- iOS (9.0+): Go to App Store .
- Android (5.0+): Go to Play Store .
- In the search bar, enter tsheets, and tap Search.
- When TSheets Time Tracker displays, tap Get, then Install and Open.
- When the "TSheets would Like to Send You Notifications" message displays, select OK.
- See: How to Sign In and Out (Mobile).
Access permissions and your privacy
As with all apps, in order to work, the TSheets app needs access to some of your mobile device's functions. Be assured that no person, at any point, can access your personal information. Here is a list of TSheets access requests and why they are needed:
- Identity: For TSheets to send reminders and notifications, the app needs to verify who's using the phone.
- Location: This information is needed for GPS tracking to function (but only when you're clocked in).
- Phone: This information is needed so that, on the sign-in screen, you can tap the Need help? phone number to contact TSheets Support.
- Photos/Media/Files: This is the generic label for access to any one of these three items. TSheets only accesses your media storage device to store the TSheets app on your phone and the system log for debugging purposes.
- Wi-Fi connection information: This information is used to detect whether or not you are in wifi range. When in range, TSheets uses that connection to reduce battery and data plan use.
- Camera: This makes it possible for you to upload and change your TSheets profile picture.
Navigate the apps
Note: The mobile app will work with or without a wifi or data connection. If no connection is available, the app stores all tracked information until a connection is reached, at which point it will send the stored information into the web dashboard.
At the top left of any TSheets screen: Tap your initials in the top left to see your account info:
- Your username
- Password - tap Change to change your password
- Groups you belong to, and any groups you manage
- Your company's TSheets web address (company.tsheets.com)
- Sign out
- Last Sync - this should display the current date and time. Tap to force a sync.
At the bottom of the screen:
- Tap Overview to see
- My totals: Daily, weekly, and pay-period totals
- Location: Current GPS location, if location services are enabled
- Today's schedule: Today's assigned shifts
- My work: A pie chart of weekly jobs or customers
- Paid time off (PTO): A list of each type and available hours for each
- Tap Time Clock to see the default display, which allows you to:
- Clock in
- Adjust your clock-in time
- Switch jobs or customers
- Add notes
- View your GPS points since you clocked in
- Clock out
- Tap Timesheets to:
- View your past and current timesheets
- Manually create a timesheet
- Submit your timesheet for approval
Depending on the features set up on your company account and the permissions you've been granted by your administrator, you might also see the following:
Note: You may have to, at the bottom right, tap More to see these.
- Tap Schedule to see your scheduled jobs/shifts and those for the entire company.
- Tap Crew to clock in and out team members that you manage.
- Tap Who's Working to see a list of team members that are currently clocked in or on a break and how long they've been on the clock.
- Tap Paid Time Off to add, edit, or delete PTO.
- Tap Notifications to view past notifications like clock in/out reminders.
- Tap Manage Jobs or Manage Customers to add, edit, or delete jobs or customers.
- Tap Settings:
- General - Toggles for Remember selections, Transfer files over wi-fi, and Location.
- Notifications - Update what types of notifications you receive and when.
- Reset App - Use only for troubleshooting. Make sure all time data has synced to the main account before resetting.
- Help & Support - Tap to access the TSheets knowledge base, report a problem, suggest feedback, or contact us.
- About TSheets - See the app version and details.
Enable the app in Spanish
The TSheets mobile device is available in Spanish. If your mobile device’s language is set to Spanish, TSheets will automatically display in Spanish as well.
Note: This feature is currently only available on Android devices. iOS is not yet compatible.