- Work week: Select days of the week to display on the calendar.
- Working hours: Select regular work/business hours to highlight on the calendar. Hours in the gray zone can still be scheduled, but are not highlighted. To remove the gray zone, clear the Working Hours setting, and select Save.
- Week start: Select the calendar start weekday (Sun, Mon, etc.)
- Show hours total: Turn on/off hour totals display on the calendar. (Note: When this box is checked (default), schedule managers and admins can view the totals, not team members. When unchecked, the totals will not display on any calendars.)
To change schedule views:
- Go to Schedule.
- At the top right, select Settings > Edit view settings.
- Make your selections, then Save.