To delete the transactions that appear in a deleted account, the user needs to do the following:
- Make the account active from the chart of accounts list.
- Delete the transactions in the account one at a time.
- Inactivate the account from the chart of accounts list.
Steps to activate the account:
- Select Accounting, then Chart of accounts.
- Locate the small gear icon on the right side that is above Action.
- Check Include inactive box.
- Locate the deleted account and select Make active.
Steps to delete the transactions:
- Under the Chart of accounts list, locate the account and select Account history .
- Select the transaction, then Delete. Repeat for all other transactions.
Steps to inactivate the account after deleting all the transactions:
- Locate the account in the Chart of accounts list and select the Account history drop-down arrow.
- Select Delete.