The rate that you see, is dependent upon your subscription's original rate and any discounts (for example, the Buy it Now discount).
Here are some scenarios where it could seem like the price has increased or isn't what you expected:
Why did my subscription price change?
- Discounts have expired
Why did I get charged multiple times on my subscription?
- Forgot to cancel a subscription (cancellation has to be done manually by the master admins).
- Process with credit cards are not true charges and are pre authorisations (usually $.50 difference with real charges).
- A payment has to made for each subscribed company.
- Back-billed for charges due to declined credit card payments.
- Not realising it is billed monthly (thought it was an annual subscription).