Find out how to request a refund for a QuickBooks product you purchased, and track the refund status.
In most cases, if you purchased a Quickbooks Desktop product or an annual subscription for QuickBooks Online, and it’s within 60 days of the purchase date, you’re eligible for a refund under our satisfaction guarantee. There are some exceptions, so check our return policy for details.
Note: The 60-day money back guarantee does not apply to monthly QBO subscriptions.
Before you proceed, please note:
- We are unable to give refunds for QuickBooks subscriptions purchased through a mobile app store like Google Play or Apple's App store, you'll need to request a refund through the app store.
- When filling out the form, you’ll be asked to provide your order number – this is the same as your bill number.
- If you use QuickBooks Online Accountant, please select QuickBooks Online.
To begin, select if you purchased your product directly from Intuit, or from another retailer.
Track your refund requests
- Select Track refund requests.
- Select the product you have requested a refund for.
- Enter your case number.
- Enter your email address.
- Select Track request.