Learn how to transfer funds from bank to credit card account.
Help your customers move their money from a bank to a credit card account in QuickBooks Online. Here’s how.
Note: Customers can’t use multi-currencies to transfer funds from their bank to credit card account.
- Select +New and select Pay down credit card.
- From Which credit card did you pay? dropdown, select a credit card. Note that it doesn’t show inactive accounts.
- Enter the amount and date of the payment.
- Select which bank your customer used to make the payment.
- (optional) Select the I made a payment with a check checkbox if they pay it using a check.
- (optional) Add a memo or description for the transaction.
- Select Save and close.