Learn how to edit and improve your Advisor profile to get more leads.
Want to make your ProAdvisor profile shine? Make sure you keep it up-to-date and highlight new skills and qualifications to create a strong initial impression. Add the right details and make your firm more appealing to potential clients.
To see the latest Advisor requirements, check out the Advisor website.
Edit your Advisor profile
Make personalised changes to your profile to help you stand out among the other bookkeepers.
- In QuickBooks Online Accountant, select the Profile icon next to Settings ⚙.
- Select Go to ProAdvisor profile.
- Review your profile.
Tip: To see your current ProAdvisor tier, points, and certifications, go to the ProAdvisor menu. This is separate from your ProAdvisor profile.
- Select the Edit ✎ icon to update the info in any section, then select Save.
Tip: Double-check your firm address. This improves the accuracy of search results for clients in your area.
- Select Preview to see what your profile will look like on the find a ProAdvisor website.
Keep in mind, it can take up to an hour for updates to appear in search results.
Enhance your profile
Improve your page to increase exposure and visibility to make your profile stand out to potential customers. Here are useful tips to improve and maximise your ProAdvisor profile page.
- Boost visibility on your ProAdvisor profile - Make sure that the info from your accounts.intuit.com matches the info in your current profile.
- Pay attention to your profile strength and improve your profile sections - Check for personalised messages in both sections. These messages provide suggestions on how you can improve your profile.
- Monitor the performance section - This helps you track how many profile views, inquiries and leads your profile has generated in the last 30 days.
To increase visibility to your Advisor profile, sign in to your QuickBooks Online Accountant and verify your information. Make sure your name and contact information match what you want displayed on your Advisor profile.