You may want to track the sales of your salesman for the month for the commission payout, but you have already used the Class/Location tracking for other purposes.
To record the sales for the salesman without Class/ Location tracking:
- Select + New.
- Select Invoice.
- Fill in the customer’s name, terms and date.
- Select the small Gear icon on the top right, then + Add custom fields.
- Create a field such as Salesman to input the name of your salesman. Close the sliding pop up screen.
- Input the name of your salesman at the new custom field.
- Fill in the information for the Product/Service and the amount.
- Select Save and close.
To generate the total sales made by the salesman for a particular period
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Enter Invoice list in the search bar.
- Select the small Gear icon, and tick on the new field created. (ie. Salesman)
- The corresponding name of the salesman will appear in the respective invoice line.
- To filter the name of the individual salesman, select Customise.
- In the Filter section, select the name of the new field created (ie. Salesman) and input the name of the desired salesman.
- Select Run report.
- Repeat step 5 to step 7 to retrieve the records for other salesmen.