The Expenses page is a central area to view and work with your company's money-out transactions.
To get to the Expenses page, select Expenses from the left menu. Here you can do the following:
- Copy, void, or delete transactions.
- Search for transactions.
- Create new expenses and cheques.
- Quickly see the payee and category of any transaction in the list.
- Filter the list to see only the items that you're interested in.
- Change the columns to view just the data you need.
- Export the list to Microsoft Excel so you can work on the data it contains in other ways.
- Print cheques individually or for a group you select.
Now you know more about the Expenses page and what you can do on it.