Content Leader
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Creating an invoice with a link for wire transfer

Greetings, @jefferson2.

I've got a suggestion that will help you include wiring instructions on the invoices sent to your customers. While there isn't currently a way to allow alternative payment methods like wiring options on a QuickBooks invoice, you could send the instructions for making such a payment in the invoice message. The steps below will help you achieve this:

Change the message that is emailed with sales forms

1. From QuickBooks Online, click the Gear icon (⚙) and select Account and Settings.
  2. Navigate to the Sales tab on the left. Click on the Messages section to edit it.
  3. Check the box to Use greeting and fill in the greeting style options. Select the desired form type under Sales Form.
  4. Enter a message in the Subject and Email message fields. Here you can include instructions to the customer for making the wired payment. Check the box to Email me a copy if you'd like.
  5. Select Save and Done.

This video shows the entire process:

Check out our guide on how to set up or change customer messages to learn more. With these steps, your customers can be easily informed on how to wire their invoice payment. Please feel free to follow up with me here should you have any additional questions or concerns. Thanks for reaching out, wishing you continued success.