Re: usps shipping stampscom
Since adjusting the label margin didn't work, I recommend reaching out to our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. They have more tools to initiate a screen-sharing session and check the integration of your software with stamps.com
Here's how to get in contact with them:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Go to the Help menu and choose Support.
- Under Additional resources, click on Contact us.
- Select a topic and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Choose either Get Phone Number or Start a Message.
On the other hand, it could be that a webpage is preventing you from posting your concern here in the Community website. You can use an incognito window to determine whether this issue is caused by a browser's cache.
You can refer to these shortcut keys to open a private browser:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + P for Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + N for Chrome.
- Hold down Command + Shift + N for Safari.
If it works, go back to your regular browser and clear the cache.
See the Delete or disable cache and temporary internet files in your web browser article for the detailed steps.
Lastly, I've already answered your osCommerce concern you've posted. You can visit this link if you haven't checked it yet: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/other-questions/re-e-commerce-link-to-qb-enterpris....
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help. Wishing you a good one.