Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Payroll Tax applied on foreign C corporate owner

Thanks , i actually asked Several CPA's but i get conflicting , one told that i may apply  for tax withhold exemption & filling form w-8ben , another told me i need to withhold tax for my payroll , another one told me that my payroll is not taxable due i don't have physical presence into USA so i'm not considered engaged in trade in USA so i don't to pay tax .

i'm really confused