You can edit the IIF file, JaneJJ.
- In Microsoft Excel, go to File and select Open.
- Browse to your IIF file.
- In the File type drop-down, select All Files.
- Select the IIF and then select Open.
- In the Text Import Wizard, select Next, then Next and Finish.
- Make the changes to your IIF file.
- Go to the File menu and select Save.
- Select Yes.
- Close Excel. You'll get a prompt to save the IIF again. Select Don't Save.
QuickBooks Desktop will calculate the taxes based on your set up. Make sure to set up your taxes correctly so whenever you create your transactions, QB is calculating them correctly.
Please visit the IRAS website for Customer Accounting for more information, or speak with your Accounting advisor.
Let me know if you have other questions.