Hello there, @info-optimumseo-.
When purchasing a product in QuickBooks Online, discounts are included in it that will last for a few consecutive months. When the discount period expires, the billing subscription will return to its original price. From there, they can also decide if they can give you an additional discount based on your subscription.
I want to make sure that your concern is taken care of. Since we're unable to pull up your account in a public forum, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Support team to check your QuickBooks account subscription.
Here's how to reach them:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Click Help (?) at the top right.
- Enter your concern, then select Let's talk.
- Select Contact Us to connect with a live support agent.
- Choose a way to connect with us:
- Start a chat with a support expert.
- Get a callback from the next available expert.
I've added an article as your reference when you need help in changing your billing info in the future: How to update your subscription and billing details.
Keep me posted by leaving a comment if you have other questions in mind. I'll wait for your response here. Stay safe and well!