Hi there, @GlassDale.
Currently,there isn't a way to delete an assembly if they were created all at once. But I have a workaround you can consider.
A workaround you can consider is to create an adjustment. This way, you can add the stocks back to your inventory. But before this, you’ll need to take note of the components of your assembly.
You can follow the steps in recording the adjustment:
- Click on Inventory from the menu bar.
- Choose Adjust Quantity/Value on Hand.
- Choose the Adjustment Account.
- In the Item column, enter the assembly.
- Enter the New Quantity. The number should show a decrease in your assemblies.
- In the other rows, enter the components of the assembly.
- Enter the New Quantity of the components. The number should show an increase in your items.
- Click on Save and Close.
You can refer to this article for more information: Adjust Inventory Quantity or Value.
You can always tag me in your comment if you have any other questions. I’d be glad to help you.