Super Explorer ***
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: I just want to express how pathetic I think the usage limits are. It appears to be an obvious and unnecessary way to bilk users out of more money.

Hey Teri. I am personally a bit of a stickler when it comes to a COA. I believe the smaller the better. A good job costing system allows you to use same coa for multiple projects... The trick there is a GOOD job costing system. The new projects that QBO has added does not compare to the job costing you have in the desktop version. It's clunky, it is separated from the customer in theory although not in actuality. I personally cannot conceive of why it was created as it was instead of a more intuitive and like minded way as their other systems. I can't believe it was not possible to keep it the same as the desktop, which would have created some consistency in their overall accounting systems. Outside of a good job costing system, I am still loathe to create too many accounts. I would prefer clients to use a system that fits their needs and not to struggle to force their needs into a system that is not designed for them.