It's my priority that you'd able to open your QuickBooks Desktop account.
To help fix the issue, I'd recommend you updating the QuickBooks Desktop release version. This is a good start when it comes to fixing data-related issues.
Next, verify that only one computer is hosting your company file. If not, please turn off hosting in all computers aside from the server.
- From the QuickBooks File menu, select Utilities.
- Select Stop hosting multi-user access. Quick tip: If you see anything other than Stop hosting multi-user access, it mean s hosting is currently turned off on that computer.
- Once you verify that hosting is disabled, proceed below.
Lastly, make sure that your QuickBooks Desktop Program is not corrupted.
You can read the resolve problems opening QuickBooks Desktop or your Company File article to know more about the steps above.
I'm also attaching some articles that you may find helpful:
- QuickBooks Desktop doesn't start or won't open
- Resolve QuickBooks Desktop performance issues: Manage your data file
As always, you can contact our QuickBooks Support team if you need assistance with the steps. They have the necessary tools like screen sharing to walk you through.
If you need additional assistance in opening your company file, please let me know. I'll be around to help. Have a great weekend.