It’s great to see you in the Online Community, sweilers5.
Let’s use the Customize feature to include the account number and description in the report. This process can be done with just a few clicks.
- Go to the Reports tab on the left panel to enter Journal in the Find report by the name field.
- This will open the Journal Report page.
- From the Report period drop-down, select the correct date range and then tap the Customize menu in the upper right corner.
- In the Customize report window, choose Rows/Columns to display the Change columns link and then click on it to mark the following boxes: Memo/Description and Account #.
- Click Run Report to view the changes.
For additional resources on how to tailor the information displayed on the report, check out this article: Customize reports in QuickBooks Online.
If there’s anything else I can help you with, leave a comment below. I’ll be right here to assist further. Enjoy the rest of the day.