Nice to meet you, @hftjm.
It sounds like you might have some data damage with your company file since all of the funds have been deposited. Don't worry. I've got you covered. We can use the Verify and Rebuild data tool to remove the damage from the company file. Here's how:
- Go to the File menu, then hover over Utilities and choose Rebuild Data.
- Select OK when on the QuickBooks Information window. Follow the on-screen instructions to save a backup.
- Give time for the tool to repair your file.
- When the tool finishes, Press OK.
- Go to the File menu, then hover over Utilities and pick Verify Data.
- The tool will now check for data issues.
Afterward, try to go back to the Undeposited Funds Account and see if the balance is still there.
Here are two extra links that can help you out in the future:
- What's the Undeposited Funds account?
- Deposit payments into the Undeposited Funds account in QuickBooks Desktop
Touch base with me after trying these steps. I want to make sure that we're able to get this issue resolved. I'll be waiting for your response.