Good day, @woodsrock151.
Yes, you can pull up a report and download into excel in the Transactions page. I'll show you how to do it.
- Go to Transactions from the left menu.
- Select the transaction type from the Type drop-down.
- Choose the account from the Account drop-down.
- From the Date drop-down menu, select the preferred date.
- Click the Download icon beside the Magnifying symbol.
After that, open the downloaded information and print it from Excel. To give you more details about printing forms and reports in QBSE, please see this link: Manage reports and forms
I'm always here to help if there's anything else you need. Just reach out to me here.